Yes! Thank you, I meant to mention this precise example in class. Princess Boy is basically just another form of "girlyboy" and though it may not be free of the stigmas Rob was talking about in class... princess does have a sort of fabulousness that girly just doesn't manage :)
I am so glad the mom decided "not to keep it in her house" and write a book and speak out publicly to inspire other parent and people who might be experiencing the same situation.
Yes! Thank you, I meant to mention this precise example in class. Princess Boy is basically just another form of "girlyboy" and though it may not be free of the stigmas Rob was talking about in class... princess does have a sort of fabulousness that girly just doesn't manage :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the mom decided "not to keep it in her house" and write a book and speak out publicly to inspire other parent and people who might be experiencing the same situation.
ReplyDelete